6月12日是巴西的情人節,為表慶祝,巴西的一家性用品電商品牌Amare Sex Shop與創意機構Camisa 10合作發布了系列海報《Crush Yourself》。
在如此煽情的節日里,Amare Sex Shop本可以順勢打打色情擦邊球,但它反其道而行之,甚至連模特裸露的地方——后背,也和性征無關。
在每張色彩鮮明的海報之中,都寫上了一段長文案。如果仔細閱讀海報上的文字,你會被深深感動,而這種共鳴和低俗無關。Amare Sex Shop告訴每個人:去愛別人之前,先愛上自己。它邀請人們去愛、去更好地相互了解。
作為一家情趣用品商店,Amare Sex Shop不認為性是罪惡的。它認為性可以由自己完成,可以讓自己愉悅,可以讓人直面自己、擁抱自己、接受完整的自己,從而去更坦然地愛自己。
而這些詞句也體現出Amare Sex Shop的品牌理念:捍衛多元,強調尊重和自由,賦予女性權力。
1
And about that better half?
(更好的另一半)
Sometimes it's not that much better.
(有時也沒有那么好)
As you might imagine.
(就像你所想的那樣)
No one needs another half.
(沒人需要一半)
They need someone whole.
(他們需要的是一個完整的人)
After all, only shoes come in perfect pairs.
(畢竟,只有鞋子才是天生完美的一對)
Before you go out there looking for your soul mate.
(在你準備出發尋找靈魂伴侶之前)
Set up a date with yourself.
(安排一次和自己的約會)
Enjoy yourself. Touch yourself.
(享受自己,觸摸自己)
Accept yourself.
(接納自己)
Fall in love with who you are.
(愛上真正的自己)
2
The hours go by.
(時間流逝)
Anxiety increases.
(焦慮增長)
Now you're counting the minutes.
The seconds even.
(現在你開始數著每分每秒)
And you start feeling those amazing butterflies
(你開始感覺到那些神奇的蝴蝶)
Running through every pore of your body.
(在你身體的每一個毛孔里飛舞)
All because today you will get to be alone
(所有這些都是因為)
With a very special person: yourself.
(今天你將與一個非常特別的人獨處:你自己。)
Enjoy yourself. Touch yourself.
(享受自己,觸摸自己)
Accept yourself.
(接納自己)
Fall in love with who you are.
(愛上真正的自己)
3
Is it impossible to be happy and alone?
(無法獨自感受幸福嗎)
Poet take a seat, you're in for a long read.
(詩人落座,你在誦讀中沉浸了很久)
Back then, at the time when you created this masterpiece.
(回到你創作這件杰作的時候)
Our mothers, aunts and grandmothers
(我們的母親、姨媽和祖母)
Were fighting for our independence.
(都在為我們的獨立而戰)
Today we own our own bodies,
(今天,我們掌握著自己的身體)
And are free to choose who to be with.
(可以自由選擇與誰共處)
Or if we want to be with someone at all.
(如果我們確實想和某人共處的話)
Essential, love is indeed.
(愛是必不可少的)
So happy valentine's day.
(情人節快樂)
Enjoy yourself. Touch yourself.
(享受自己,觸摸自己)
Accept yourself.
(接納自己)
Fall in love with who you are.
(愛上真正的自己)
4
One must fall in love
(你一定會愛上這樣一個人)
With one who respects your time
(他尊重你的時間)
Who listens to your wants
(傾聽你的需求)
Who understand your fears
Fantasies and anxieties.
(理解你的恐懼、幻想和焦慮)
Someone who has grown accustomed to your fits.
(他會逐漸適應有點神經質的你)
Even those of laughter.
(甚至你的那些大笑)
Someone you would take to a deserted island.
(他會帶你去荒島)
Or to the concert you've always wanted to go to.
(或者去你一直想去的音樂會)
Who takes good care of your dog.
(他會照顧好你的狗)
And loves your friends.
(愛你的朋友)
The best bit?
(最好的一點是)
You don't even have to look for that someone,
(你甚至不用找那個人)
That someone is you.
(那個人就是你)
Fall in love with yourself.
(愛上你自己)
項目信息
營銷機構
參與者
專業評分
專業評分已截止
評論
評論
推薦評論
全部評論(6條)